It’s Friday, and I’m supposed to bring you a list of Etsy favorites, but I just can’t today. I’m too excited! I hit the big 100-sale mark on Etsy this week, and I want to celebrate with you instead! And, since this is my blog, I can change the rules like that.
What’s really cool is that I was going to make this my Valentine’s Day edition of Friday Etsy Favorites, and I was going to include one of my own listings, a Goodnight Hugs eye mask with cute little red hearts. Guess what? My 100th sale was for this very listing! It just so happens I have another one in stock, and to make the celebration even more exciting, I’d like to give one of these cute little heart-y eye masks to one of you! That’s right, I’m doing another #giveaway! I will make it especially for you, to keep or to gift for Valentine’s Day! (I highly recommend keeping it!)
Do you know what’s awesome about my Goodnight Hugs eye masks?
- They’re able to reduce under-eye puffiness in about 10-15 minutes when used cold from the freezer.
- According to some customer reviews I’ve received, like this one: these awesome little microwaveable eye masks can ease migraine pain.
- Warmed in the microwave, my Goodnight Hugs eye masks can help break up and relieve sinus pressure.
- If you maybe celebrated a little too much with good friends and a couple-few shots of Jack Daniels, your Goodnight Hugs eye mask becomes a Good Morning Hug, and can help revive you! #themorningafter
- If you had a stressful day and want to be left alone, pop your Goodnight Hugs eye mask in the microwave and put it on, along with some headphones jamming your favorite tunes, and you won’t be able to see or hear your surroundings! It’s a good excuse for ignoring your husband/wife and kids.
- Need a nap at work? Warm up your Goodnight Hugs eye mask and put it on…it’ll block out those annoying fluorescent lights while warming you into la-la land!
- Too ignorant to take your Goodnight Hugs eye mask off while walking around? Pop it into the freezer for an hour or so, and use it to reduce the swelling in your shin you just banged on the coffee table!
See how versatile and lovely your Goodnight Hugs eye mask can be? I know you really want one now, and all you have to do for a chance to win your own is to leave a comment on this blog post! You can tell me how you’ll use your eye mask, who you’ll gift it to, what color your socks are today…I don’t care, as long as you comment. I’ll select a random winner (with my usual scientific method: Random.org‘s random number generator) from all my commenters and that lucky reader will win his or her very own Goodnight Hugs eye mask! Want more chances to win? Check out my Facebook page A Hair In My Biscuit for further instructions!
And, if you’re looking for Valentine’s Day gift ideas, look no further than my Etsy shop, AHairInMyBiscuit (you can also go to my page here on the blog, Etsy Shop). I have lots of wonderful, warming, pampering Flaxie Hugs, just waiting to be shipped to your home so you can surprise your love with a unique handmade gift. Give the gift of relaxation this Valentine’s Day!
Thank you for being here today, and for celebrating my 100th Etsy sale with me. What a great way to kick off the weekend! Don’t forget to leave a comment for a chance to win! 🙂
I got so excited, I forgot to set the parameters! This contest is open until midnight on Sunday, January 24. That means you have to leave a comment before then to enter. I will also cover shipping anywhere in the U.S. I will reveal the winner on Monday’s post, January 25. Good luck! 🙂