I know I have told you plenty about my Flaxie Hugs, handmade flax seed heat therapy bags that I make and sell on Etsy. I told you about them here, and I really bragged on them here. I wanted to shine the spotlight on one of my most popular products again today, and give you my top 10 reasons why all hairdressers need Flaxie Hugs!
Top 10 Reasons Hairdressers Need Flaxie Hugs
10. Your Mother-In-Law came to visit, and wanted to borrow your heating pad because her hemorrhoids were inflamed. Time to buy a Flaxie Hug!!
9. You just couldn’t leave the bar last night for #ThirstyThursday because the band was rocking and the strawberry daiquiris went down so smoothly! Time to buy a Flaxie Hug!
8. Someone used some of your level 8 color, but put it back in the level 6 box…Ooops! Time to buy a Flaxie Hug!
7. You got every walk-in today, but every walk-in was under 3 years of age. Oh how hairdressers need Flaxie Hugs!
6. You spilled a 1,000-count box of bobby pins in the floor and had to play ‘pick-up-sticks’ for 45 minutes. Time to buy a Flaxie Hug!
5. There’s a ‘school’s-out special’ on haircuts in your salon, but none of the other stylists showed up today! Time to buy a Flaxie Hug!
4. You tripped on your flat-iron cord bringing it into the salon, because you had to do all the family’s hair at home on your ‘day off’. Time to buy a Flaxie Hug!
3. You get a call at closing time from your raven-haired sister-in-law, who decided she wanted to try blonde, but didn’t tell you about it until she’d already used a box of Miss Clairol and some peroxide she had in the medicine cabinet. Time to buy a Flaxie Hug!
2. Mrs. Diddlywhichit forgot her hearing aids, but insisted on
screaming chatting away under the dryer about her new boyfriend, who took her out to the buffet for the early-bird special last night, and how they stayed up until *gasp* 8:30 playing rummy! Oh boy…do hairdressers need Flaxie Hugs!
And the number 1 reason why all hairdresser’s need Flaxie Hugs is…
The Biggest Reason of All:
1. You work long hours on your feet, with your arms in the air all day, patiently listening to God knows what, and you still smile and give excellent customer service. You give clients confidence by knowing their hair, their lifestyle, and what works on them. You stay on top of your game to provide modern looks, done with love. You love your job and your clients, and it shows! You deserve to be pampered, and my Flaxie Hugs are just the ticket!
I love my job, too, and I love my Flaxie Hugs! All you need is a microwave or a freezer. They never stink, even after repeated freezing and nuking. It’s an all-natural way to relieve pain. And, if you wind up working a 12-hour shift with no breaks, you could actually break one open and have a little snack, since I use 100% food-grade flax seeds in every bag (although I don’t recommend it, since it will probably make a mess)!
Seriously, if you work at all, in any profession, you probably have aches and pains. My Flaxie Hugs are amazing, and they really do soothe sore muscles, reduce inflammation, ease joint pain, help you relax….the list goes on. Yes, hairdressers need Flaxie Hugs, but there are so many other professions out there filled with hard-working folks who could use a little pampering.
Give handmade a try! And just remember…